- Native Title Law, Policy and Practice, Centre for Continuing Legal Education, University of NSW, 2012
- PhD University of Glasgow. Materialising Identities: Exploring Cypriot Ethnicities and Nationalisms from the Late 19th Century to the Present (successfully vivaed), 2005
- Bachelor of Arts (with Honours), University of Sydney, 1995
- Full member, Australian Association of Consulting Archaeologists Inc (AACAI)
- Australia ICOMOS
- Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology
Experience & Expertise
- Director of Strategic Planning and Heritage Place Management where she coordinated and managed responses on a range of planning and heritage issues for Place Management (formerly SHFA) as well as the wider property NSW portfolio. Within this role Kylie also managed the Planning and heritage teams, the Sydney Learning Adventures education program and the Chinese Garden.
- As the Senior Manager for Policy and Strategy Kylie coordinated the provision of advice to the Heritage Council of NSW and the OEH Executive on heritage matters across NSW including Interim Heritage Orders, legislative matters and local heritage issues and policy related Cabinet/ Ministerial responses.
- Kylie has directed and co-directed numerous archaeological excavations and monitoring programs across NSW as well as providing strategic archaeological advice on projects in Sydney CBD and Parramatta including the Sydney Metro project, The Western Sydney Stadium and Parramatta North Growth Centre.
- Her key roles within the office of NSW Department of Planning and Environment included: Heritage Advisor to Mining and Industry team, Manager, Ports and Rail, Manager Roads.
- Senior Manager, Policy and Strategy for the Heritage Division, Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH)
- Throughout her career Kylie has worked in Australia, Cyprus and the United Kingdom on a wide range of heritage projects.